ABŞ-ın Simmons Universitetinin 2023-24-cü tədris ili üçün bakalavr dərəcəsi üzrə “Kotzen” Təqaüd Proqramı.
University: Simmons University
Degree Level: Bachelor’s
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
Duration: Four Years
Award City/Country: Boston, USA
Deadline: December 01, 2023
- Full tuition waiver.
- Room and board.
- Candidates will be given confidence and boldness.
- Candidates will be given practical exposure while working on different projects.
- Additional $ 3000 for research support and study grant.
- Every woman, applying for the first time as a fresher in the University is eligible.
- If you want to submit the Simmons test scores, 28 or higher than that on the ACT whereas 1300 or higher than that on the SAT is recommended.
- If you belong to a country where English is not a native language, you must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores.
- A GPA of 3.50 or above is acceptable.
- A college preparatory curriculum, which includes an advanced-level math course, is required.
- A record of taking honors, international baccalaureate (IB), and advanced placement courses is required.
- Academic record.
- Quality of the written essay and the short answers, clarifying your objective to take part in the admired program.
- Motivation towards the program.
The last date to apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2023-2024 is December 1, 2023
HOW TO APPLY?
- All candidates can apply online.
- You need to answer the short questions of a maximum of 250 words.
- You are required to write a formal essay on the given topic in PDF or Word format of a maximum of 500 words.
- A resume mentioning the overall activities and involvements is needed in PDF or Word format.
- Essays and resumes should be sent via email while mentioning the subject line as “Kotzen Application”.
- Each document page should include the student’s full name and date of birth.
- Do not send any file other than PDF or Word format.
- Complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.
- Ensure to provide supporting documents.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Apply Link: https://bit.ly/3t2vHjl
Official Link: https://bit.ly/3Zx2A40