İsveçdə iqtisadiyyat tələbələri üçün bakalavr və magistratura üzrə Kreditkortval Təqaüd Proqramı.
University: Swedish Collage or University
Scholarship coverage: 5,000 SEK
Degree level: Bachelor, Masters
Award country: Sweden
Deadline: October 31, 2023
How the Scholarship Program Works
The scholarship is worth 5,000 SEK and will be awarded once during the autumn semester and once during the spring semester for the next few years.
They welcome applications from anyone interested who can confirm that they are enrolled at a Swedish college or University or an equivalent school abroad, and can demonstrate that they will write a bachelor’s or master’s thesis during the upcoming semester.
- The scholarship is designed for students studying economics or something related to fintech and future payment solutions.
Students in Sweden
- To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must currently be actively enrolled at a Swedish college or University and plan to write an essay at the C or D level.
- Starting from the autumn semester of 2023, they have also opened up the scholarship to those studying abroad. The requirement is that you should write a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis.
How to Apply
Contact them through email to apply for the scholarship, and make sure to include the following information:
- Your full name
- Proof of registration at an educational institution (in Sweden or abroad)
- A detailed description of your planned essay and its subject area
- Reasoning why YOU deserve our scholarship
Contact email: kundservice(at)kreditkortsval.se
October 31, 2023 – Autumn Semester 2023
April 30, 2024 – Spring Semester 2024